Gainesville Plastic Surgery Today
Plastic surgery has become more and more accepted in our culture, with millions of people undergoing cosmetic surgery procedures each year. Due to its growing popularity, advancements in procedures continually occur making plastic surgery safer, faster and provide better results for patients. Plastic surgery is able to address almost anything from small issues such as wrinkles to entire body contouring and when performed properly by an experienced surgeon, the results look natural. New techniques also allow for minimally invasive surgeries that reduce recovery time and many of the surgeries available are even outpatient procedures where the patient gets to go home the same day. New advancements also provide more options for patients to choose from to achieve just the right results that they wish that work with their individual cases and body types.
Types of Plastic Surgery
While plastic surgery certainly focuses on improving the appearance of certain areas of the body, it isn’t the only thing that it is useful for. Cosmetic plastic surgery provides patients with multiple other benefits, such as increased self-confidence after improving the appearance of an area of the body that the patient is self-conscious about; improved mental health after improved self-confidence; improved physical health when an issue that causes the patient pain or complications is fixed such as a plastic surgery nose reformation to improve breathing; and helping to maintain weight loss once excess skin is removed.
Male Cosmetic Surgery
At Nesmith Plastic Surgery Center, we provide cosmetic plastic surgery for men. Plastic surgery is not just for women, men can also reap the benefits for a more comfortable and defined body. Our male surgeries include:
- Gynecomastia Reduction: Gynecomastia reduction is essentially breast surgery for men. It helps to reduce and reshape enlarged male breasts for a more defined and firm chest.
- Liposuction: At Nesmith Plastic Surgery Center, we provide liposuction Gainesville men can trust. Our liposuction can remove fat in areas where it is difficult to lose weight so that you can better achieve your goals.
- Nose Surgery: Nose surgery can improve the appearance of the nose as well as correct issues in it that affect breathing. Contact Nesmith Plastic Surgery Center today for rhinoplasty Gainesville men can count on for improved aesthetics and health.
Body Sculpting & Toning Surgery
After weight loss, pregnancy or with age, sometimes the shape of the body changes and even with exercise the skin doesn’t contour to the new body or fat cannot be lost. Our procedures can help to reshape your body and achieve the look and feel you want.
- Upper Arm Lift:Upper arm lifts help to remove unwanted fat and sagging skin for slimmer and more toned arms.
- Tummy Tuck: We provide tummy tucks, mini tummy tucks and no-drain tummy tucks to achieve the right results you want depending on your needs and body type. A tummy tuck can help achieve a flat, smooth abdominal area through skin and fat removal. Visit Nesmith Plastic Surgery Center for a tummy tuck cost Gainesville residents can be satisfied with.
- Liposuction: At Nesmith Plastic Surgery Center, we provide liposuction in Gainesville to help women achieve their desired body shapes by removing unwanted fat from nearly any place.
- Thigh Lift: Thigh lifts remove skin and fat from the inner and outer thighs for smoother, more contoured legs.
Everyone is affected by the effects of aging, such as developing wrinkles, losing skin elasticity and developing fat deposits. Plastic surgery can help combat the effects of aging to restore a more beautiful and youthful appearance.
- Face Surgery:We provide a variety of rejuvenating facial surgeries such as neck lifts, eyelid surgery, forehead & brow lifts and full face lifts.
- Breast Surgery: In order to improve the appearance of breasts that have been affected by the effects of aging, we provide breast lifts, breast reconstruction, breast reduction, nipple repair and breast augmentation.>
- Body Surgery: Our body surgery procedures address aging effects and can improve the shape of your entire body by removing fat and tightening skin for a more firm and toned appearance.
Plastic Surgeons in Gainesville, FL
Dr. Richard Nesmith and Dr. Brad Nesmith are both highly trained and experienced plastic surgeons at Nesmith Plastic Surgery Center. They are dedicated to providing patients with quality results so that they can feel happy, comfortable and empowered with their own bodies. Contact us today for cosmetic plastic surgery in Gainesville, FL.